Expats in Rionegro

Just wondering if expats in the Rionegro area would like to meet up for a dinner?  December 9th at Jalapeno's restaurant.

I'love to be there and meet you and other expats whowould feel  interested in that experience...

Okay guys, sorry for changing the date, but the original date was a conflict with other expats.  Hopefully, November 11th at 5:30 pm will work for other's to meet at Jalapeno's in Mall llanogtande  It's just down the road from Carulla grocery store.  I look forward to meeting other expats.

I am planning to attend the meeting....

Hello Texas Bred. Fellow Texan here. Now living in Laureles but am seriously considering a move to rio negro. I would like to know your evaluation of the area in terms of expat needs and would like to meet up when we visit the area soon to have a close-up look. BTW, are there many expats living in rio negro? Do you guys have an expat group there? Thanks for the info and Happy New Year! Glenn and Dotty Davis

@glennddavis8

Hello and welcome !

Please note that this is quite an old thread. The OP has not been active for the past 5 years.

I suggest that you open a new topic on the Colombia forum so that active members may be notified and guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

thanks I will