Play groups in Brasov in English and/or German

Hi! I have 2 girls (2.4 and 4.5 y/o) speaking fluently English and German (the oldest actually). We just moved to Brasov from abroad. I would love to get them meet other kids to speak these languages (either). Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi Carmen, Im glad to have come across your post, I have a girl and boy (almost 4 and 1.2) I had my wife and kids relocated recently to Romania - close to Brasov, my wife is working on settling in, while Im still one foot aboard, my daughter speaks fluently English and is learning German and Romanian now, I think it would be great for our kids to meet up,  Im trying to get my wife onto expat.com, so that she can try to connect to people like us - "World expats :)"

Hello!

I'm just wondering how you got on.
We (also a bilingual English-German family) may be moving to Brasov next summer.
Our children are aged 9, 7 and 4 and currently in an international British school.
I would be grateful for any information about schools as I am struggling to find a suitable international school there.

Thanks for any advice!