SCE technician membership suspended

Hi, could anyone guide me about the suspension of my technician membership? 3 months ago I have applied for the technician membership in Saudi council of engineering based on two-year electronics diploma everything was going smoothly I have paid 1100SAR to acquire my 3years membership they issued me a temporary id after that I got a message from sce that your membership has suspended due to dataflow rejection but when I log into my account my membership ID and expiration dates are still there but status shows suspended so is there any way to restore my membership?

Thanks in advance!

what is your iqma profession and for techinician system shown only 700 for 3 years

Dear Mr.Muzammil,

I have got Temporary membership as a technician in SCE.Please tell me how i can get the permanent membership?
And what would be the effect on my Iqama if it remains still temporary.

Thanks.

i heard its take few months to get permanent membership it will update by sce its same to me also still mine also temporary membership for technician i was register in OCT.

Thanks for your prompt response.
What will be the impact on my Iqama?
My Membership will expire in Jan-19 & Iqama in Sep-18.
When i will renew my Iqama,will there be any problem if i still have temporary membership.

i don't have information about that but some people get permanent membership after few months of registration what is your profession in iqma

Quantity Surveyor

My profile in SCE will automatically be upated after permanent membership?

Actually i am scared about renewal of my Iqama.
If still i did't get Permanent Membership at that time.

There is another question.
There is one option in SCE account.
Update to new Iqama or border No.
When i am putting my details it gives the error Put valid data.
What does it mean?
Is this for me?
Because my this SCE account i made it only for one time & for this Iqama only.

u have to put saudi arabia first time entry visa number this is asking may be u select column border number wile your making profile in SCE instead of iqma number there is two option border number or iqma number try to put first time entry visa number which will be in your passport that's called border number

That's already done.They have issued my Iqama also.
Just i want to ask,what should be my steps to do when i will go to renew my Iqama?

just wait and see to get permanent SCE membership still you have time inshallah it will be ok don't worry

Thanks alot.
As u are saying that u registered in Oct-17 & still u did't get the Permanent Membership?
I just want to ask about your flow.

inshallah i will let u know if i get more information in future

Thanks.

Dear all i am Muhammad Idrees
i need to ask that last year my iqama was nearly expire and apply for the sce membership i get temporary member ship in 7 June, 2017 and now its February 2018 still i have temporary membership is my iqama will be renewed ???????? my iqama finished in  July, 2018 and my temporary membership expire in June, 2018.

bajaswabi wrote:

Dear all i am Muhammad Idrees
i need to ask that last year my iqama was nearly expire and apply for the sce membership i get temporary member ship in 7 June, 2017 and now its February 2018 still i have temporary membership is my iqama will be renewed ???????? my iqama finished in  July, 2018 and my temporary membership expire in June, 2018 my no 0582468683

i am facing same problem bro, my iqama also expire july 2018. plz any one help how can renew iqama

open your profile and check my bills option if any new bill pending just pay that
otherwise try with SCE tool free number and inquire there is help line also

thanks

My iqama proffession is electrical draftsman .
This proffession also rigester in SCE ??
Plz update..

I am also temporary membership as Building Technician.
How can I get permeant membership in SCE?

Please help me.

Thanks

Same case is with me.If u find anything,please let me know.
By the way how much long since you have temporary Membership?

ok....since 2017-OCT-13

When you renewed your last Iqama?

sorry...This is the date.

Jawazat Updated: 13-12-2017

brother please send me mobile no

Hi, could anyone guide me about the suspension of my technician membership? 3 months ago I have applied for the technician membership in Saudi council of engineering .they issued me a temporary id after that I got a message from sce that your membership has suspended due to dataflow rejection but when I log into my account my membership ID and expiration dates are still there but status shows suspended so is there any way to restore my membership?

Hi there , Brother i got the same problem did you renewed you iqama or not ???

not

i just made my wife & son final exit during last week ,but they want to come back again for one year.

what is procedure .

There is no issues to renew the Iqama if you have temporary membership in SCE. But make sure the membership period is valid. If your membership is expiring before Iqama renewal date just renew your membership by paying 250 riyal. Best option is to renew the membership for 3 years by paying 750 riyal. I renewed my Iqama recently eventhough my membership with SCE is temporary. It will take 3 to 6 months to verify all the documents you provided to make it permanent membership.

I have one question.

If my temporary membership will expires.
Will i receive have option on my SCE account to renew the temporary membership?

Sheeze_1990 wrote:

I have one question.

If my temporary membership will expires.
Will i receive have option on my SCE account to renew the temporary membership?

I am sorry I have no idea, as I have paid for 3 years membership when I enroll it first time 6 months before when I change the Sponsor. Still it is temporary membership and I renewed my Iqama last week. You can login and check if you have option to renew membership option

So.
U did't contact SCE.
Why it is still temporary?

Is it necessary to contact SCE
My membership also still shown temporary
Even I enrolled first time for 3years with 750 but it's doesn't shown any bill pending in SCE site how can I pay without showing any bill as my membership will expire in October
Please if u have any information  share with us

Thanks

Better you can contact SCE directly if your membership temporary for almost 3 years and expiring in October. They will advice you promptly.

Sheeze_1990 wrote:

So.
U did't contact SCE.
Why it is still temporary?

I will contact them once 6 months finished. Its close to 5 months now..

No it's first year still just 6months back I registered for 3 years but expire showing this October

muzammil2025 wrote:

No it's first year still just 6months back I registered for 3 years but expire showing this October

I got it. You paid total 750 or 1250. Actually the fee is SAR.500 for verification plus SAR.250 for 1 year membership, 500 for 2 year and 750 for 3 year. For 3 years membership you should pay SAR.500 + SAR 750. It is very clear in their website and guidelines.

Yes I paid 500+200 I select for 3 years but they send message to pay 500 and 200 two bills
And I got 1 year temprary membership
Is it ok if I pay remaning 2years bill even they didn't send message to pay bill
As I heard until they didn't send message to pay bill we can't pay

Anyway thanks for ur all information
Just share if u have more information it's useful for all

Thanks

Since the payment is through Sadad, You cannot pay without Sadad Number generated by SCE for your payment.