Considering moving to Tangie's in 2020

Hi!
I'm seriously considering moving to Tangies in 2020 when I retire. I wanted to ask you about the cost of living there? I'm looking at Tatouan. Would love to hear from people living in that area and hear what life is like there, the cost of living, making friends, and anything else you think is worth sharing. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.
While waiting for replies from others try www.numbeo.com for cost of living

Ssavar wrote:

Hi!
I'm seriously considering moving to Tangies in 2020 when I retire. I wanted to ask you about the cost of living there? I'm looking at Tatouan. Would love to hear from people living in that area and hear what life is like there, the cost of living, making friends, and anything else you think is worth sharing. Thank you!

Tangier and Tétouan are the best cities to live for Americans or English-speaking nationals in general.
The expat community is very active and mostly English speaking.
I have bought a house in Tangier at a prime location in Merchane and very happy with everything. Easy access by foot to the entire city, close to shops and cafes, and very fresh air! It's been three years and would never trade it with any other cities in Morocco. Especially not with any cities in the south where I have also tried to live for more than a year.

Thanks for sharing your opinions about these different areas in Morocco.

Hi,
Tangier is the best place to live .

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

I'm moving too on 2020 around July to Live in Tanger, however I have no connections and would love to connect with new friends, especially those who are having some experience with homeschooling or have kids, I have one boy 2 years old