Brussels gigs

Hi there,

I was just wondering if there's anyone out there that likes going to gigs? 

I've always like to see bands live and I know there are lots playing in Brussels but don't know people to go with :(

My suggestion is that if there's something you want to go to put a post on here and see if there's anyone else interested. This website seems to have pretty good listings
songkick.com/metro_areas/26854-belgium-brussels

As a start I'd like to see dan le sac vs scroobious pip on 30th March. I know that's a pretty niche audience so not really expecting company but thought I'd give it a try!

Jo

Welcome on board Jo ;)

I might be interested, they sound pretty decent.  They sound like a mash-up of a couple of different artists that I like.

I guess I gotta used to the English accent rapping, haha. The girls voice on their Cauliflower song remind me of CocoRosie

Haha, yes, English rapping is a bit odd if you're not used to it!

Well if you do decide to come let me know.  I don't really think there's going to be a problem with tickets selling out so plenty of time :)

So what other kind of music / gigs r u into then jo

Good question- I still surprise myself by what I like sometimes! But mostly indie rock and more electronic dance stuff I can dance to.

Do suggest gigs you want to go to!

J

Not sure I haven't moved there yet got about 8 weeks to go however I know theres a huge music fest in Belgium around June or July I am trying to find more info for. Were abouts in UK did u move from and how you finding it so far

There are a number of them, of course moreso during the warmer weather in summer.

Its perhaps that one I am thinking of its ment to be one of the biggest sadly I only caught it in a book I looked through in a book shop i was reading trying to pass time before work

I'm sure if you do a search for Belgian music festival it'll be among the results.

Yeah I tried the hits were long and very random I think I will ask my bf when i speak to him later if he remembers me mentioning it and were it was if not ill just have to go to them all

or another option is just go to pukkelpop but i know it wasnt that one as thats in Aug

Yay found it lol he rembered for me it was Rock Werchter so yeah Jo JO this year it runs 30june to 3rd July rockwerchter.be/en/home/ should take a look lol ok wittering over