Help in moving to Hungary

Hi everyone, I'm an Hungarain citizen but never lived there and now i want to move back. All the info on the internet go mt a bit confused.
When moving to Hungary what do i need to do if im already a citizen ?
(such as to trade my non EU Driving Licence, new address card, ID card, etc)
Thank you :)

Where are you from?

Might be able to give specific pointers if that was known.

Hi,
I'm from Israel.
Thank you.

Anyone?

My husband was born in HU but left for about 40 some years. We moved back and he had to re register that he had returned, I forgot exactly but think he did it all at our city hall. We bought our apt. on holiday before we "officially" moved to stay.
So he already had a address in HU, not sure that matters much or not.
He also went into the SS office here but he was short of work years in HU so we have nothing to do with that office.
He was sent to a address for us to get our tax ID cards, city hall should be a starting point for you. If in doubt contact the embassy in your country and ask some details.
I don't know much about trading a EU driving paper, you probably still need to take at least the written test in HU.
My husband took lessons back in 1968 to learn to drive in HU. Took him 6 months but he was after a professional driving certificate.
He was surprised that after 40 years the city hall still was able to find his old driving records and they just issued him a new driving paper without him having to take any tests other then his health exams.
It is hard to give exact advice because everyone's got different things going on and different papers on file here etc.
He was also able to get back with the national health here but, they had him pay for a full year ahead of time without him being allowed to use it for the first year, after that year was up, they didn't charge him for the one following year.Not sure why that was but that's what happened with him. After one year as the spuce of a HU citizen I was able to go straight onto the NH and pay month by month.You can see why it is hard to give exact details because it can be a bit complicated.

rayk85 wrote:

such as to trade my non EU Driving Licence, new address card, ID card

In Hungary everything related to documents is dependent on where you live. So you go to the local government office that oversees the area where you live and they deal with it.

Driving license is the "wild card". I do not know if Israel and Hungary have a license swap agreement and I am too lazy right now to check. If there is an agreement, you just hand over your current license and get a Hungarian one. If not, then you have to pass a Hungarian driving test.