Looking for native English speakers for language practice

Hi, I'm Lena, I live in Kiev.

If you have free time to chat or may be you need some help with interpreting in Kiev I can help. I do need English language practice.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Kind regards,
Lena
[email protected]

Hi Lena, welcome on the forum.

Hope you get replies very soon.

Good luck,
Christine

It is perfect, I have long had college courses in Russian and am looking to come to Ukraine soon.  I definitely need help and a brush up.  will gladly trade my time and cultural experience in America for yours in Kiev.

You have mail in your box.  Cnacu5o !
5opuc

Hi dear,

I am happy to meet you.i need to learn the Ukrainian language to ease my interaction as I arrive Ukraine in january.So we could exchange languages to help each other.

Hello lena u can call me out *** i would like to help you out in speaking english

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sharansri4u > This is an old topic. You might want to post an ad in the language classes in Kiev section. Thank you.

Check out    livemocha.com     or    interpals.net   You can find language help on either site. Just be careful of fake people who are not who they say they are and learn to block countries that are not English speakers as a first language or who are just rude men that are looking for online sex talk. You'll figure them out by the comments they make or the messages they send. On Interpals.net you can block individual people and whole countries. You can look at other women's profiles to see who the majority of blocked as far as countries. I hope this helps.

Have a nice day,
Tom