Looking for a South African dentist and doctor in riyard urgently!

I would appreciate it if you could somebody could give me the particulars of a South African dentest and doctor in Riyard please.I have had very bad luck so far and need to see them as soon as posible.Many thanks

Why South African?  What about competent?  :)

Hi and welcome on board rockspider :)

I would ask the same question! Why South African ? :/
Anyway I hope you will find a good dentist soon!

Regards
Armand

I can spend my hard earned cash on who I like ,not so? Sure I appreciate your views but it's my dosh and my company does not pay for the dentist.I'd also like somebody who is qualified to do the job and that I can check out to see if their qualifications meet my criteria.

Pack your attitude away and you will get help :|

Do they tie your tooth to an elephants tail for an extraction in South Africa?

Guys, anybody know a good dutch chiropractor? Thanks in advance!

@MM, not elephants we use Cheetahs, they are faster and your tooth is out in seconds. I like your profile pic ;)

Yes i thick u have gotten one how do i go about to contact u.

Nanahafsah wrote:

Yes i thick u have gotten one dentist(dental therapist)and those of u that u thick Africians can't work shame on u im proud of my country and my job how do i go about to contact u.

Anyone know a good Chinese gyno?

No MM but I know a good Egyptian pharmacist - he helped my cat when it was sick even those he is for humans...this guy is a hero.

I only have a brilliant Lebanese Dentist, but he doesnt fit the specs so I cant help.

how about a Yemeni plumber?

:lol::lol:

Mmmmm! I think the Yemini plumber wont do - Our guys are from India and they are really good - they even look like they out of bollywood...no they dont Bhangra around the toilet pot they work hard. :lol::lol:

Most of the old buildings in the city were built by Yemeni Labor in the 70s/80s. Although small made and short in physique they were extremely strong lads. I have seen a guy carrying a wall AC on his back all by himself. They provided all the utility services in those times. Sadly they had to leave during the Gulf War when their leader openly took the side of the enemy.

The Indian/Bangla Desh Mafia took over from them after the 90s.

@MM : MAfia? hehehe.. yeah right.. but Yemenis are the ppl u need to call when u move from your place.. couple of guys half an hour and they will strip everything in the house and load it all into a truck.

RedGoblin wrote:

@MM : MAfia? hehehe.. yeah right.. but Yemenis are the ppl u need to call when u move from your place.. couple of guys half an hour and they will strip everything in the house and load it all into a truck.

not exactly. some of the Yemeni's I know are professional bankers at good positions.

I am amused by the way people relate nationalities to particular jobs or social status. It goes a long way to show how some educated people may have derailed mindsets.

the_blade wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

not exactly. some of the Yemeni's I know are professional bankers at good positions.

I am amused by the way people relate nationalities to particular jobs or social status. It goes a long way to show how some educated people may have derailed mindsets.

Oh yeah, those are the bankers who will strip everything in your pocket and load it all into their bank accounts.

@MM - too funny :lol::lol::lol:

@ Blade - I am also upset about the guy who wants a south africa dentist thats why we are behaving like this - A tooth is a tooth doesnt matter which nationality it belongs to....

And the fact that I am also south african and have never met a good south african dentist back home...thats the funny part for me :lol:

Reckon the guys must be a banker ;)

[Moderated: free ad is not allowed on the forum]