Visa Sponsorship

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any clues on how to find an employer willing to sponsor in Tennessee. I've tried looking but I just can't seem to find anything that isn't a H1B visa sponsorship. Thank you

Wow this is really good

very good and helpful. I also have dream of USA but not find any opportunity how i get visa of USA. I am SEO Expert and want to go to USA.

countryboycountryheart wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any clues on how to find an employer willing to sponsor in Tennessee. I've tried looking but I just can't seem to find anything that isn't a H1B visa sponsorship. Thank you

Try this:

rhpcareers.com/

They are the ones who own Opryland Hotel and many other businesses.

Many of you could probably get a Visa if you are in the fintech environment or a highly technical person. I know that my company for instance has people from all over the world but it depends on the country as to whether or not we will sponsor a Visa. Some countries also will not allow us to hire somebody who is sitting in that country now and will eventually come to the US. This is our greatest problem during covid. And I know this is a problem for many many startups