Want to learn chinese

hey guys i am new in shanghai. just came here a month back. i am interested in learning how to read n write chinese. can anyone help me out. are there any books that help u how to write chinese characters? any help would be more than welcome :)

hi,my friend welcome to shanghai ,do u want learen chinese?

yes i want to. can u tell me if there r ny nice books that help u learn chinese characters?

you can going to xinhua boookshop ,if u like  what i can help you ,i want make new friends ,this is my MSN :[email protected]

Hi b_sajjad, I'm local Maybe I can give you some help.You can contact me by e-mail:[email protected].

Hello,welcome to Shanghai.I am Chinese,live in near Shanghai University(Yanchang Road).you can contact me by E-mail:[email protected]:|

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi!I'm Ricky,teaching Chinese course in SISU Mandarin College for 3 years.
Here is my contact info: [email protected]

Learn Chinese in Pudong

I'm working in Shanghai Pudong area, My name is Henry.I'm a software engineer and have the TCFL (Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language) certificate .someone want to learn Chinese, I'll teach you  that according to Course book of Chinese, I just want to practice my oral English .
Thanks for your time.
look forward to hear from you.
contact me :[email protected]
contact number:15216846469

Hello Henry and welcome to Expat.com! :)

This thread is old.
I suggest you to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Shanghai classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Everybody

I am here to make friends of native English speakers. I will be happy to teach Chinese for free in Shanghai downtown. Look forward to talking with you soon

Sincerely

Crystal Li