Looking for Farsi and Russian Teachers in Shanghai

I'm an American citizen who is currently living in Shanghai near Shanghai South Station. I'll travel to Russia and Iran in the near future, so I'd like to take some Russian and Farsi lessons before I leave Shanghai at the beginning of July. If there are any native Russian or Farsi speakers out there who are interested in giving lessons, please contact me.

Best regards,

Yoda

Welcome on the forum Yoda ;)

May be you can also try to insert an advert on Shanghai Classifieds page, Category>Classes.

Regards

HiYodanirvana,

I myself am now looking for someone to teach me Farsi in shanghai.
Have you found someone andif you did, is it possible for me to get their contacts?

Thank youuuu

Hi! I wonder if you are still looking for a Russsian teacher?

Hi
I am Ahmad an Iranian living in Shanghai, in case you are interested in learning Persian please send me an e-mail to [email protected]

您好
我是Ahmad伊朗人居住在上海,如果你有兴趣学习波斯语,请给我发电子邮件到[email protected]

hello, mu name is Yulia, i am russian, currently living in shanghai. my email address is [email protected]. feel free to contact !

I am Shahab, I m in Shanghai, an Iranian, an ESL teacher since 2003, will be happy to teach you

smaboud[at]gmail.com
1 8 6 1 6 2 1 6 4 1 2

Hi Shahab,

Please note that this thread is a year old.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes in Shanghai section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello Shahab
I am coming to Shanghai on a business trip from Aug26-31 ,looking for a translator .
Would you be interested?
If not where can I find one?
Do you have any safety trip?
Please advice.
Thanks,

Hello
I am looking for a translator in china.
I am in a business trip in shanghai?
Please email me if interested.
Thanks,