International schools near Jiading???

Hi,

What International schools are located near the Jiading district? I see that the British school is there. Does anybody know how far the Shanghai American School or the Livingston American school are from Jiading?

Also...what districts are close to Jiading? I am just looking online for areas to live and there doesn't appear to be much available in Jiading.

Thanks!
Angie

Hello Angie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some informations from other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

There's a singapore international school not far away from North Jiading station. And Shanghai American school located in Minghang area, the west of Shanghai, and Jiading district is in the north of Shanghai, that means they are far away from each other. Baoshan district and Putuo district is close to Jiading district, but if you want to find a place to live, I suggest Putuo, it's alomst in downtown area, and line 11 goes through it to. Very convenient.

Hi Angie,wow, hvent been here for such a long time. Hope you got what you're looking for.

Anyway, you might find this link helpful
http://shanghai.angloinfo.com/af/250/sh … hools.html

Districts close to Jiading would be Qingpu, Minhang and Putuo. Think Baoshan too. Hope this helps!