Looking for French Tutor

Hi,

My friend and I would like French lessons for 2 hours a week to complete the Alliance Francaise level 1 and 2.  We both speak Spanish (one is a native speaker) and I learned it a while ago. So we should move quickly - but will need help with pronounciations.

We would ideally like to do weekdays, but are also open to weekends. 

If you are interested please contact me and let me know your hourly rate to teach 2 of us at the same time. Thanks!

Female teacher prefered! Thanks

Hi kgrl7! You should also post in the Shanghai classifieds > classes.

Good luck
Christine

Hello, I'm a french girl, not a teacher, but i guess i can help you to improve your french.
What i propose is to make a " language exchange", i'm loosing my spanish because i don't practice it anymore.. so if you're interested, leave me a message on my email : [email protected].

Hope to meet you soon!

Sophie

Hi I have been teaching French for quite some time now. If you're still looking for someone, please let me know!

Regards
Katrin

Hi, i am please to meet you on this site and i will be open to give you the must,
Merci je suis tres contant de faire votre connaissance sur se site contactez moi sur skype fricrud
ou sms 09051537755 or 09067973218
Merci a bientot

Hello Rodah

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that you are on the anglophone version of the site, where it is required to write only in english for interaction with members.

Also do note that this thread is inactive for over four years now!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team