Indian school in china/shanghai.

HI,
DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY INDIAN SCHOOL IN CHINA?THERE WAS AN indian EMBASSY SCHOOL IN BEIJING BUT GOT SHUT IN 2012.SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY PPL FRM INDIA AND NEARBY COUNTRIES HERE WITH SIMILAR CURRICULUM DO U THINK WE NEED AN INDIAN SCHOOL IN SHANGHAI?

Not really, i dont see any necessary, because they are not much Indian children in China.

Hello swarna.

Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Swarna,

There are no Indian schools of repute that I'm aware of. However, if you will find that Chinese and Singaporean schools offering international curriculum are similar to Indian style - focus on academics and balanced approach on extra curricular activities. You can check out the list of schools here: List of schools. Of course, you can also find more information by doing a Google search. It is best to visit 5-6 schools before you make up your mind.

All the best,
Ashish

Hi all,
thanx for ur response n suggestions.just tryin to get opinions as there are many schools from different countries and there r many indian kids who are growing up here n i feel education would be tough for them once back to our country due to such vast difference in curriculum. :|

n thanks Ashish for the list..:)

Hi swarna ,where r u from?

there are no indian schools
it is better to take Ib/cambridge cirriculum in china

i am a chemistry teacher working in an international school in shanghai .I teach IB and cambridge if u need to know more abt the cirriculum contact me [email protected]

@rana1972

Hi sir, I am gopinadh teach ib and Cambridge mathematics, what is the procedure to get into chaina school s.

Hello Gopinadh Vuchuru,

Please note that this is an old thread from 2012. The posters are no longer active.

Please open a new thread on the forum and create your CV in the Jobs in China section.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed