How can i warn people about a girl who stole my house and money.

How can i warn people about a girl who stole my house and money ?

As long as you don't name names, you can tell us all on this thread.
The sad part is no one will listen and a thousand more will follow you down the same miserable road because they follow their penis instead of their brain.
There's one here, well warned but didn't take the slightest notice.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 97#3685489

As long as you don't name names, you can tell us all on this thread.
The sad part is no one will listen and a thousand more will follow you down the same miserable road because they follow their penis instead of their brain.
There's one here, well warned but didn't take the slightest notice.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 97#3685489

Fred - i see you spotted the op from a previous thread quite well.
Yeah he did receive alot of advise looking back at that thread! ...  poor dude!  :(

You posted about a girl in May, is this the same lovely girl you were talking about then.

colinoscapee wrote:

You posted about a girl in May, is this the same lovely girl you were talking about then.

You scared him away already.

Wxx3 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

You scared him away already.

Doesn't take much to scare him.

Maybe a pic of me in my lime green mankini would do the trick.

colinoscapee wrote:

Maybe a pic of me in my lime green mankini would do the trick.

I'm unsure I'd be scared but I'd very probably vomit if I saw that. Lime green, really?
As for the OP, he's a sad case of penis over brain and, even though he very probably knew she was bad news, went for it anyway and lost (as is so common).
Not the first and won't be the last - that and warning are, as we saw in this case, a waste of typing.

I love how the question is asked about how to warn others. It seems that first you may need to heed advice you are given, before posing this question on a forum.

I've read the other thread too but can someone explain to me how she "stole" his house? He said he lived in a hotal under her name? I don't get that stolen house part.

Maybe one brain is a lot smaller than the other and so he forgets what he wrote :whistle:

Jim may be doing the rounds of Vung Tau bars to find another nice lady.

Yes, that's true,  most of foreign have no brain at all, who's coming Vietnam finding a silly girl for only one reason,  but as life shows, girl vn have 2 face :-)

foralex wrote:

Yes, that's true,  most of foreign have no brain at all, who's coming Vietnam finding a silly girl for only one reason,  but as life shows, girl vn have 2 face :-)

Some foreigners, not most.

colinoscapee wrote:
foralex wrote:

Some foreigners, not most.

It's always "Some", never all ... but the some don't half make a splash.

I've read the other thread too but can someone explain to me how she "stole" his house? He said he lived in a hotal under her name? I don't get that stolen house part.

Well he didn't disclose too much details in depth, but given what he stated in the subject, we have to go upon what he told the members on the forum.... poor dude..  :|

Common practice in Vietnam.
Get used to it

Hello everyone,

The initial poster has two threads, one post on each and doesn't provide any details nor feedback.

I am closing this thread and i invite Jim to tell us what happened here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=674597

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed