Vung Tau - How is it for English speaking people? Schools & Work?

Hi all, we are an Australian family, wife from Vietnam with 2 young boys. We would like to live in Vungtau but are unsure as to the school and work environment for english speaking people. I am a fitter/ welder by trade and have experience both on the tools and in supervisory, managerial roles. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Singapore International School in Vung Tau is great.

And how much is this per month.

Thanks Su for the reply, although i have heard it is extremely expensive so am hoping to see if anyone posts with other options.

pay peanuts, get monkeys!

Ok, thanks!

It's roughly USD 8K a year for grades 1-5. School fees are here : http://vungtau.sis.edu.vn/wp-content/up … ramme1.pdf

I have made two enquiries through their website form in the past 10 days and have not recieved a reply, they don't give a direct email contact, but there is a phone number on the website.

Hope this helps, we are looking at relocating back to VT at the end of the year ourselves.

Be aware that the school year starts in August, with only a one month summer break in July plus other term breaks

Thanks for the info! I had previously looked into this school and the costs are quite expensive compared to even most private schools in Australia. I was hoping that there would be some other options with a more realistic price structure. Good luck with your move at the end of the year, keep us posted of your experience!

I think you will get better pay at Singapore International School …