Dallas weather

I heard that Dallas is opening for harvey evacuees. Any updates with the condition of what level of water has the place now? Water pumps also, are they in good condition?

Dallas weather - locals say "wait ten minutes if you do not like it". Hot and humid summers, generally mild winters with a couple of blizzards or black ice storms thrown in.

Dallas is providing shelter and aid for Hurricane Harvey victims.

What pumps are you talking about? There are no levies in Dallas.

levels of water I meant. This was during Hurricane Harvey days new update with all the water damage Dallas texas.

Hurricane Harvey damage in DFW. Please provide some links. Thank yi.

I don't have any links though but I can see them through online new and any new update around some friends. Just a thought of how are they now? Considering with all the water damage and flooded house.

Hurricane Harvey damage in DFW. : none

Ezer12345 wrote:

I don't have any links though but I can see them through online new and any new update around some friends. Just a thought of how are they now? Considering with all the water damage and flooded house.

Look at a map' please! Harvey hit Houston not Dallas.

Ezer12345 wrote:

Again - Dallas is not Houston!

twostep wrote:
Ezer12345 wrote:

Again - Dallas is not Houston!

Yes, thanks for reminding. So it's in Houston and in general it's in Texas, okay now?