Talabat or hunger station applications........

Hi dears,

Which applications in your cellphones does you use it if you dont have car in your own....

And which specialities in it and you like it. Can you share and lived thing with them.

Thank you..

If you are asking about apps for transportation, then I use Careem once in every few months. I went to home country 3 months before on vacations. It was the first time that I didn't rent a car and was depending 100% on Careem. In the end, was left more impressive. Here, I also tried 4-5 times in the last 3 months, and it was actually more good.

If you are talking about Food Apps, I have tried hellofood and they were good enough for me not to try others.

I use HelloFood atleast once a week, they are really good.

Careem for rent a car o think.. i will try hellofood and maestro pizza application if i have a time

engineer_ksa wrote:

Careem for rent a car o think.. i will try hellofood and maestro pizza application if i have a time

The best delivery experience I ever had was with Maestro , they were quick to deliver and at the right place.

engineer_ksa wrote:

Careem is not regular rent a car service. It's more like Taxi or cab service. The difference is; lower rates; better cars; better drivers with respect to driving style, education and attitude. And most of all; it comes right to your doorstep. You don't have to worry to go to the main roads to find them.

What about pizzas, are they delicious... Maestro

Sometimes i check my Foursquare for uber, all cars are moving. İt is not real i think..

I use Maestropizza and Talabat.

may be tonight. i will try maestro. because our dinner is SOUP, EGGPLANTS WITH MINCED MEAT, PASTA and CUCUMBER  YOGHURT / FRUITS here....

engineer_ksa wrote:

may be tonight. i will try maestro. because our dinner is SOUP, EGGPLANTS WITH MINCED MEAT, PASTA and CUCUMBER  YOGHURT / FRUITS here....

Are you inviting...

Other taker
Drive (delivery)

Hey bro can I know how can I activate hello food app in my mobile. To become a courior.