Looking for work

Looking to relocate to the Philippines, does anybody have any good advise on how I would go about looking for a mechanical engineering job.
I have been an engineer for more than 39yrs and worked for several different industry's such as aerospace, medical and automotive.

Where's the place to look for these kids of jobs?

Any help very much appreciated, thank you.

Best engineering work you can do here in the Philippines is to spend the days in the shade reviewing your photo album of past projects you have worked on in your home country.
Do some research on employment for foreigners here in the Philippines.  There is lots available on the internet.   Unless your special skills are in demand by an employer here or you start your own business and hire local Filipinos, there is very little legitimate employment here for you.. 
Come to the Philippines and enjoy life, the local people, and a new way of living for less money...

Hi. I am also an engineer but a local.

I think you can find a job here especially if you have very specialized experience in certain fields that an industry may need. You have to look around first. Also, a lot of companies are actually hiring expats for the "international feel" for their image. If you don't mind doing work like that, I think you will fit in.

I don't know anything specifically though so you will still need to look around first before jumping in.

Cheers,

Mark

Hello everyone
My self Dr reeta from India,moved to Manila Philippines last month from Ho chi Minh city Vietnam.I worked there as GP in International SOS Clinic.
Now looking for opportunities to work here.
Please advise
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks Merry Christmas

Hi Reeta! I also planning to shift from India to Cebu for work.. I also inquiring type of visa and safe ..