Civil Engineering Exam in DUBAI

Hello,

I would like to ask some help.

I am about to take a Civil Engineering Licensure in Dubai Municipality.
I would like to know what kind of questions they do usually ask or what are the topics?
if you HAVE any ide, you can send it here at ***

Thank you!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi  there  i found this  in google search    i hope it helps  also you can  search  in google   نا امتحنت من اكتر من سنه ارضي و 4 كان تحريري و سأل عن
concrete & cement types , shoring types & piling tests & dewatering & combined footing moment diagram and reinforcement & continuous beam reinforcement .. اكيد مش هيسأل في كل دا عشان انت داخل ارضي و1 بس مش هايخرج عنهم و بالتوفيق يا رب    insert  civil Engineering  question  in Dubai  municipality   good  luck

Thank you so much  :)

you are welcome   if you  need any  other information about Dubai    housing  rental cost   cheapest  area   the  Philippine  people   attraction area   which i mean  most Filipino  living there  etc...  i will be happy do  help you

here is my  private  email  ***  thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

dear

can u provide us the exam for bridges and dams DM G+1 exam

Hello abdul haris,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Please note that this thread is quite old.

To increase your chances of getting an answer, I invite you to post a new topic on the Dubai forum.

Best luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team