Beach front Apartment in Nha Trang with balcony

We are aiming to retire next year and in the midst of planning for our retirement. I've heard a lot about Nha Trang and would like to look buy an apartment if the unit is with best sea view and reasonable price.
Would appreciate if your help to give us some tips.

An expat French woman I know bought a large apartment in a new tower block on Tran Phu Street overlooking the beach. She has a perfect view of the beach and SE right down the bay to the horizon. She paid $US300,000 three years ago.  If you buy in one of the towers, you should buy on the south facing side to get the same view, to avoid the winter north wind and to avoid the hot summer sun shining in.

Many thanks Ralph, it sounds more expensive than I thought it would. We are currently doing some research on property cost, expenses and etc. between Vietnam and Thailand.

Nevertheless, we will start to do some study on the availability and details of the said apartment.

Hope to get more info in terms of the alternative apartment in Nha Trang that provide nice view.

There are more multi storey blocks of flats available for purchase at Bai Duong (Ocean Beach), 4kms north of Main Beach. It's a quieter area, but  developing very fast. You should also check it out, as I like the area and it's cheaper to buy there. You may even be able to buy a separate house and land there, if the law allows that now.
this link is a not so good photo of the Bai Duong on google earth. http://www.panoramio.com/photo/15865535 … oogle.com#

There are suggestions that maybe the bubble has burst or about to...
$300k US sounds very expensive. $385 aud will buy a nice apartment in Brisbane...
Curious why anybody would invest that much money in Vn with all the rules and regulations?

michaellieptourists wrote:

Curious why anybody would invest that much money in Vn with all the rules and regulations?

Exactly. Rent a big apartment for $1000, invest your $300k at home, 4% will cover it.

Nha Trang ads (use Chrome browser to translate)