Best areas for a young family in Dubai

Hi all,

I've just accepted a job in Dubai with the work being based in JLT.
I've been doing a lot of research and have found plenty of nice properties to rent in Dubai.

As I don't know the area well enough though, I was seeking some help on where is best to live for a young family.
My partner and I are in our very early 30's! And my son is 8 months. I'm not interested in the night life of Dubai, more the community feel, where there would be plenty to do for my wife and son.

I'm not worried about money to a certain extent, but, I would say that initially, our limit is 120k a year AED for a property. Just so we can make sure that Dubai is for us!

Please can people advise on the best areas to look at?

Many thanks.

Hi Tony

I suggest you to live in Dubai sports city.. it's very close to JLT + it's new very clean and quiet. It has every thing, shopping malls, supermarkets, cafeshops, bars ETC .. it would be the best place for you family as well.

Thank you Rayan, I'll take a good look in sports city. The name certainly appeals to me!

Thanks.

Hi there,

I just came across your posting, and was wondering whether you had any luck with regards to finding a suitable property?

If not, let me know, and I will gladly assist.

Kind regards,