Marriage purpose

I had some expatriate friends in Egypt who i met during my studies. They always were complaining from chasing Egyptians and asking marriage, so I wanted to share that topic with all expats here.How many times have you received a marriage offer during your stay in EgyptI had some expatriate friends in Egypt who i met during my studies. They always were complaining from chasing Egyptians and asking marriage, so I wanted to share that topic with all expats here.How many times have you received a marriage offer during your stay in Egypt? :/:unsure
And your opinion about their purpose? :/;):/

I received many marriage from expats in Egypt :europeans n aisians .I think its normal that ppl get attracted to ppl from other cultures n races .

Princess 81  :cool:
I mean another marriage purpose,  let's see if expats will understand and agree with me or not,  let's see who next  :top:

My egyptian friends from Greece never asked me something like this and all Egyptian I met in my life we're always correct.

I think that every good person should stay away from toxic people.

Somebody who is honest would like to know you first.....and will be your friend for longer time before asking you something like this...

But we are different.....this is just my opinion.

I met my husband online and we are from different cultures ,religion, and different in general and we manage to get along just fine. Yes be careful but it's ok to be different and take risk.