How to make friends in Vancouver

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Vancouver :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Vancouver??

Thanks in advance for your participation

you just need to know how to speak chinese! hehehe

my name is Rashid I Need friend to have chart in Canada my email is    [email protected]

Hi everyone!
I've lived in Vancouver for a few months now, and there are many ways to make friends here. First it's summer, so go to the beach and you'll make friends very easily (Wreck Beach is very friendly and laid-back, as long as you're not afraid of others' nudity;). Going to the gym or to yoga clubs is also a good way to meet people.
I have some friends too who met a lot of friendly people in volunteering (and there are lots of opportunities!)
If you want more information, as how to meet people in Vancouver, I recommend 2VancouverBC.com
this relocation website gives very helpful tips!

Have fun in Vancouver!

Cheers

Hi Anne,

I am coming to vancouver nest week. I am in regina for the moment. I am doing a long trip from est to west , and vancouver is my best destination.

Would you mind if we can meet and go for a drink or a tour in the city? I really want to discover this city, but as I know nobody it's not really, funny .

Any way to get in touch ?

Hi Abdel,

Cool that you're coming to Vancouver!
I'm sorry, but I won't be in Vancouver next week though!
But I can still give you some tips about what to do in Vancouver, if you tell me how long you're gonna stay.
You can also check out the website I recommended in my last thread.
Cheers

Hi Anne

Thanks for tour reply, I Will come this weekends, I will start by attending thé Chinese festival . I Will stat for 2 weeks.

Hi finally I'am here in Vancouver

the Chinese festival was great.

I am still looking for expatblog vancouverist. It seems nonody is free, or just not intersted.

Let me know if anyone wants to have a coffee or TO eat something or just hangout somewhere.

Hi Guys !

This is the last chance to meet and have fun.

So who is interested ?

I have few days before to come back home ;)