How to make friends in Tenerife

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Tenerife :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Tenerife??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi if you like to meet local people in Tenerife I can help you cause I want to meet english people to practice my english

Welcome on Expat-blog Edutene! :) You should check out the Tenerife expat network, this could help you to get contacts with english people.

Good luck.
Christine

Hey. I live in Puerto de la Cruz anyone out here. Msg to facebook Silvia Odler

Heya! I am a spanish girl who is looking for english people to make friends. I lived in England for two years, but Im afraid I am losing my language skills! lol I can also help with the spanish culture, or language as well. I live in the North of the island and i work as a medical doctor. I love english music, movies and tv shows...but none of my friends knows them! lol so that is why I want to have english friends :D more than happy to receive your messages! xxx

Hi, I live in Tenerife and I want someone to help me with spanish xd.

Hi be great to chat ....

I am visiting the north this weekend can you advise on good places to visit ....

I would love to help you practice English and have you help me with Spanish

Been in Tenerife 3 month now and would like to make new friends ,

hi my name is George , and i am planning to relocate to tenerife , I am here to make new friends and exchange views :-)

Hi my name is safi (Sall Sky) (male) live in south Tenerife play golf few times a week mostly practice on driving range, I would love to help you practice English and Golf ,have you help me with Spanish

Hi I am Craig I live is Puerto de la Cruz and looking for friends, my FB is Craig Schroeder,

Hi my name is Helen and I will be in Tenerife for 3 month. I only speak a little spanish so it's hard to make friends here. I would be happy for some replies.

Hi

I am an Irish pharmacist and wish to move to Los christianos.  I know no spanish.  In ireland we speak English as you well know.

Keep in touch.

17 March Ireland.  HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY.

angela

HI! Me and my brother are coming yo visit your beautiful Ilsand on the 30/12/16 and We will be staying there for one week. we are from london,  im sure we will have plenty to talk about. message me on my mobile because im not use to these forums. Hope to speak to you soon :)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello everybody!

My name is Lydia and I´m a teacher from Austria.

I lived in Italy for 3 years, in South Korea for 5 years and in Brazil for 6,5 years.

I just arrived in Teneriffa and I will stay until the end of March!

It would be great to meet other Expats and of course locals living in the area.

I stay in Calão Salvaje.

I speak German, English, Italian and Portuguese.

My Spanish sucks. So if there is sb interested in a language exchange I´m up for it as well.

xxx

thanks for informing me about any interesting things going on!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
lydiaschneee wrote:

Hello everybody!

My name is Lydia and I´m a teacher from Austria.

I lived in Italy for 3 years, in South Korea for 5 years and in Brazil for 6,5 years.

I just arrived in Teneriffa and I will stay until the end of March!

It would be great to meet other Expats and of course locals living in the area.

I stay in Calão Salvaje.

I speak German, English, Italian and Portuguese.

My Spanish sucks. So if there is sb interested in a language exchange I´m up for it as well.

xxx

thanks for informing me about any interesting things going on!

Hello Lydia,
I am in Los cristianos.
Would you like to meet?
Our interests are very similar. I know Australia quite well and also lived in Brasil. I am sure that we have things to talk about.
Hope to hear from you. Maybe you can send me an email?
Kind regards,
Chantal

Fayna, we can meet and talk in english if you want, i was living during two years in Australia and i'm very fluent in english. I can teach you a lot of vocavulary, i know a lot of advanced english vocab

Hi Chantal, i lived during two years in Australia, maybe we can meet for a talk

Hey,

I'm also looking to make friends. I shall be jumping ship early next year from the UK. It would be great to have some contacts/friends before coming over.

Best,
George Hales

Hey Sylvia, are you still looking for new friends? If yes, write to <***>. My name is Lily, I'm German (65) and live resident in La Orotava. I like to visit concerts, play cards, or having deep philosophic discussions.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am 24 years old black girl, my boyfriend is 31 danish (white) and we have a little mix boy 3 months, we just move here to Tenerife sur and we would like to make friends (couples with kids ) same situation as us or at least dont mind we have kids.

Hey Katy i also just move here. Am 24 year speak spanish and English
I have a little boy 4 months old  if you dont mind having a friend with a son :)

Hi,

I am looking for an Indian Friend that I met in Puerta De La Cruz in 2005, but I lost his number.
I tried many ways to find him, but it was a failure, could you help me, please ?
Thanks for your reply. Best regards.

Hi. I just would like to meet people to go hiking Tomorrow Sunday to Teide. I rented a car and would be nice to share It with some others.  This is the first time in this kind of meeting people thing. Dont really know how It works. But the offer is there . I have to be in town at about 18h.

I am alone in tenerife so i want to have friend to enjoy my days in tenerife it is ggod to have good friends to enjoy every moments of life so if any one is intrested to be a friend i will be glad to have

Hi my name is Fayeza and I will be teaching English In Tenerife through the Fulbright scholarship in September. I saw that you are a doctor? I'm also applying to medical school In the US. I was wondering if I can your advice on living in Tenerife? First time traveling alone haha :) thanks!

Hi my name is Fayeza and I will be teaching English In Tenerife through the Fulbright scholarship in September. I'm also applying to medical school In the US. I was wondering if I can your advice on living in Tenerife? First time traveling alone haha :) thanks!

Hello,

Im a 29 y at old British female who has just moved with her South American partner to the north of Tenerife. Am looking to make if there are any English/Spanish speaking friends with the same age/background as myself. I know a little Spanish and am currently looking to improve on this!

I am 25 and i will be moving to tenerife next monday, i speak english snd fluent spanish and i have a 1 year old