Hiring opportunities in Tenerife

I'm going to be relocating to Tenerife early next year (looking to leave the London lifestyle) and I will be looking to expand my recruitment business there.

I recruit within the automotive industry in Germany, so this makes me able to live anywhere within Europe. Are there many English speaking (English is the German business language) young people that live there permanently, as I will potentially be looking to hire 5 people within the first year.

Thanks,
George Hales

Both my husband and I live here on a  permanent basis. This would be something he would be interested in. Feel free to contact me with more details as far as what the position requires.

Hey Niki,

Thank you for the reply.

My email is ***

Regards,
GH

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, I am very interested in moving to Tenerife and seen your post. My background has been in Field Sales for the past 20 years. If interested please contact me.

hi my name is niall could you email me some info on job. i am in tennerife atm and looking to change job. my email is ***  thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security
@Ge0rge3boy Hi Geurge,i live in the Netherlands,been many times to TenerIfe,my fiancé lived there several years and now we want to move snd live there permanently. I'm looking for a job and i've worked for many years in the automotive industry,so what kind of personal are you looking for? Maybe you can give me some tips where to look for a job,tried many things already?

Like to hear from you?

Kind regards,

Patrick Simons
Hellosims28,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2018.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to start a new discussion on the Tenerife forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread closed]
Closed