Flag Football in Saigon

Hi everyone,

My name is Huy and i'm currently looking for anyone who is interested in joining our flag football league for the upcoming season. We're finalizing our field and looking to kick things off first week of July 2017. This is a brand new football league that we're promoting, everyone is welcomed regardless of skill level.

We're not going to ask you to show for practice or meeting during the week, however one thing that we do ask is your commitment to show up on game day once a week on Sunday as availability is crucial in our league. We currently have 15 committed members and are looking to grow this number. We are good friends of RMIT flag football club and have good relationship with other flag football clubs in Saigon.

Cheers!

Huy

Good luck with your flag football  :)

I would like follow up information...

Hey friend, thanks for your reply.

It's men flag, 6v6. Our first meet will be on Sunday, July 9th at Ky Hoa field (824 Sư Vạn Hạnh, Ward 15, Tân Bình District) from 3-6pm. We will go over some league rules and format, play a quick game and then maybe some cold brewskis after :)

Shoot me a quick email to *** with your contact info so i can keep you posted in case something come up or if you have any question.

Best,

Huy

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Please note:

This forum's terms and conditions mean contact details are not allowed on the open forums for your own safety.
Please exchange in private.

Is it too late to join??