Badminton in Saigon

Hi guys, I just arrived in Saigon and would like to find Badminton partners or build a group with several players. I just do it for fun but I am also happy to play more by the rules :) or is there already an existing group? Cheers, Désirée

Oh cool, likewise. i found a place in An Phu D2, pretty nice indoor court.  wanna check it out this week?

District 1 pham ngu Lao Street Park, every body play badminton

Hi
i am also new in town and would like to play badminton here in HCMC, are you still locking for players?

i found this facebook group for you, cheers
Saigon Expat Badminton
https://www.facebook.com/groups/500781743337056/

Hey I'm looking for a badminton player too. Let me know if we can set up a place and time.  Need the work out. Skill level intermediate.

I am also looking for a place and a group to play badminton.  I live in Vinhomes central park. 

Ben

Hi all, i will be in Saigon on Tuesday and would like to look for play to play badmin . I will be in D.10 skill level intermediate +:). Thanks all

I am here till September.  Hope we can find few more badminton enthusiasts to hire a court . I am in Vinhomes central park but ready to come to a indoor badminton club, convenient for everyone.

Hi guys I am new to HCM I am looking for group that I can play badminton with. Currently I am staying at D1. if you know any group do let me know ya .

Weng

@Weng Honn123 Hi, I am Steven, a Malaysian working in hcmc. we have a club every sunday at Tao Dan court, District 1. 12 noon to 2pm. Please contact my Zalo at ***should you be interested.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Désirée Andrea Please contact my zalo at ***. We normally play in District 1 every sunday

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Steven

Please do not put your personal info on forum,.

@Weng @Steven please click in user name & message to contact

Hello everyone,

This is an old thread, if you are looking for badminton player, please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Saigon section of the website or Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City

All the best,

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed