California Fitness

Hi

I am interested in joining California Fitness at Hung Vuong. How much should membership cost? I have been offered 8 mil for 15 months. Is that reasonable?

Thanks

You might want to check out this post to check on prices.

< https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=140493 >.

Thats the price I signed for.  Its fun there plus everyone seem so friendly.

Hi, I am interested to join cali fitness.  Is it 8 million for 15 months for any single club?

I am looking for the district1  branch

Simon1978 wrote:

Hi, I am interested to join cali fitness.  Is it 8 million for 15 months for any single club?

Simon1978, I would suggest you not to join California fitness center as 8 million is lot of money and California fitness center doesn't worth it . Fitness can be easily gained by doing simple exercises at home, yoga's and by doing cycling. I hope you will appreciate my views.

That's really not reasonable. Look into get fit in district 4 just across the bridge from district 1. California wow is really outrageous compared to the price of get fit. Thank me later,

Thanks for the recommendation,  how much does get fit cost.

Also I only go to classes namely group cycling, do they sell just that?

I had gotten mine membership for about $33 US/mth. But I only wanted 6 mths. The longer you sign up for the cheaper it is. It completely did a complete renovation with brand new weight machines. As for classes I'm not sure when the cycling one starts. You will have to check it out and ask. And prices are negotiable as I think they are trying to sign members up. The manager did mention he was going to give me free week passes, so if you are still looking by then, I will contact you. But go and check out other gyms in the mean time on prices and you will see.

I'm looking into this gym and others as well. hopefully I find something soon. running outside in the morning has become harder due to extreme heat we're getting

Isacameth wrote:

I had gotten mine membership for about $33 US/mth. But I only wanted 6 mths. The longer you sign up for the cheaper it is. It completely did a complete renovation with brand new weight machines. As for classes I'm not sure when the cycling one starts. You will have to check it out and ask. And prices are negotiable as I think they are trying to sign members up. The manager did mention he was going to give me free week passes, so if you are still looking by then, I will contact you. But go and check out other gyms in the mean time on prices and you will see.

@isac. Can u give me contact for ur sales rep? I'm negotiating for 5 million VND for one year membership with option of reselling my membership in case I leave saigon earlier.

In case that doesn't go through, I may look for another sales to negotiate with. Thanks

Hi,

I am staying in HANOI  - Times City - Hai Ba Trung district. Is there any reasonable price gym available nearby ?

I checked at CFYC and it appears to be expensive.

Suggestions ???