Looking for business partners

Hi,

My name is Steven Rahe. I live in Papua New Guinea and sharing the common border of Indonesia. So close to the city of Jayapura in Papua Province I get to know and love the people of Indonesia on the regular basis. However I would like to get to know someone whom we can communicate and collaborate together to start business opportunities in business ventures in Papua New Guinea. I have the land and network arrangement to eventually spread the wings in business into other parts of the country in PNG. My situation is that I would sincerely require person go into business partnership arrangement at the same time securing adequate financial portfolio to startup this proposal.

Thank you.

Steven Rahe
xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Steven,

Welcome on board.

First of all, kindly note that a new topic has been created from your post, on the Papua New Guinea forum as you previously posted on the wrong one.

Feel free to post a detailed ad in the Papua New Guinea classifieds, under the Business partners category, mentioning your project specificities and requirements.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.  :top:

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com

Dear Mr verash, nice meeting you virtually. My name is rony plumptre based in Hong it at present in manila I would like to know if you have a Particular interesting profitable proposition to venture into PNG and indonesia side off PNG. Let's share infos and see where it may offer us financial proactivity together.
Appreciate. Let's take next time on skype : ***regards rony

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Sorry I got your name wrong and should be seven rahe. Sorry mate