NATIVE ENGLISH WOMAN 48 SEEKS EMPLOYMENT UN MARSEILLE

Hello my partner and i are moving  to Marseille in January 2018. My partner is Algerian and a fluent French speaker  (I do not speak a word of French) but I plan on taking  lessons as soon as we are settled. I want  to know if there are any English expats out there who can point us in the right direction jobwise  (it's a whole new world to me and I need to find work asap) I currently work as a care worker in the uk but am completely open to the idea of doing  various different types of work if the opportunity arises. We  would really appreciate hints and tips of all aspects of life in Marseille . We are visiting in September and we would be so happy to meet up with you for a friendly chat

Kind regards
Lauren and Hamid

Dear Lauran and Hamid,

I'm also in the same situation as you are in now. I don't know a word in french and i'm already in France. Please let me also know what job possibilities lies ahead for non french speakers.

You can email me directly to ****

Thank you,

Prathyush Ram

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

Please go through the Work in Marseille article, you might have some hints and read the threads under the Everyday life in Marseille category of the forum.

all the best,
Bhavna

Hi there
Just wondered if you are still looking for work ?  I work for a care agency in Uk but I know they have been contacted by a family in Toulouse looking for a live in carer... Flexible working rota.
Let me know if you are interested and il send you the details.
Regards
Deb

Hello angel,

I live in Nantes as Im studying here. I'm looking for a part time work. Could you find help for me in Nantes please??

Hi there
Just wondered if you picked up my message ? I'm a carer in uk , the agency I work for have been contacted by a potential client looking for live in carer in Toulouse for elderly man.
If you are interested I can forward you the details .

Regards
Angel Buddha

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer under the Jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct