Any other American Expat in Amsterdam?

Hey,

I know that is probably a silly questions because there are alot of them around here somewhere. I am looking to meet some people. I just moved to Amsterdam from Kansas City to work for 12 months. Any good meeting places? I am 23, recently graduated student and working in Finance.

Thanks
-MK

Hi bud if it's fellow Americans you are looking for then check the following link. http://american.meetup.com/cities/nl/amsterdam/ 

Hope it helps.

cheers

Bill

The American in Amsterdam network can also help ;)

Big move from Kansas City...

If you can handle meeting some Aussies also let me know. Starting to develop a bit of a "New World" network here...

Come to the jam session at CC Muziekcafé! I'm American, and I cohost it :P

Rustenburgerstraat 384
Thursdays at 8:30 pm

-Devin

MK and AmsterDave,
My boyf and I just moved here as well and are looking to meet new people.  What part of the city do y'all live in? Would love to talk about maybe starting a small English speaking meet up group!
-Becky

Hi! My name is Callie Zanandrie. I'm a Producer for HGTV's new international design series. I came across your post and thought you might be able to introduce me to some of your American friends you may have in Amsterdam.

HGTV's new international design series is looking for homeowners who have moved to Amsterdam and have turned their house into a home. The show will focus on exploring the overall design of the home as well as the lifestyle and culture of the city. In each episode, the host will explore four homes looking for great design ideas and highlighting the value-added elements within each space. From interior design to the lifestyle and culture of the area, the homeowners will give viewers a first hand look of what it's like to live overseas.

We're looking for American Expats as well as second homeowners who have a stunning space, an outgoing personality and who want to share their new life with their friends and neighbors back in the States.

Please contact me as soon as possible to get the application started.  The deadline for all applicants is May 9th however the earlier you can get your photos and application in, the better.

Kindest Regards,

Callie Zanandrie
[email protected]

Hi mkozak,

on (moderated: no ads please + link broken) you can find plenty of really cool American expats. At any time, you can find your buddy to hang out with and have fun.

So see you there, JB