Bsm or ABA or ??

Let me start by saying plz don't ask me to read the blogs. I have read everything and I am still not sure what the best choice is for my girl.

I have read that ABA has come under incompetent leadership and many of the good teachers are gone. Is that true ? Is the same management staying for next year?

On the other hand, I hear that there is a discipline issue at BSM and it may not be strong academically. Is that true ?

My daughter is currently at a top British international school, so I don't want her to pay the price of my move to Muscat.

Thank you for your help.

Nile bird wrote:

Let me start by saying plz don't ask me to read the blogs. I have read everything and I am still not sure what the best choice is for my girl.

Actually this is not a good start!

By advising members to browse through the forum we encourage them to spend some time reading others' same questions and answers rather than duplicating the same answers again and again.

The active members on the forum are sparing some of their valuable time to share their knowledge with others. It's not an obligation, it's just for the sake of sharing the experience and trying to help where possible.

Unfortunately I have no idea about your particular questions and hope others can provide their helpful insight in this regard.

VidoDido,
Take it easy. I am just saying I did my homework. I read everything. But it seems like major changes have happened to those two schools over the past year. I need advice from parents who have children currently enrolled in those schools.

No worries!

Good Luck with your search.

Hi . What did you decide ABA or BSM ? I'm facing the same dilemma as you . When I visited the schools I preferred BSM .

Thanks