Expats in Cali

I did a search on Cali specific posts and found some old posts regarding individuals who were interested in meet-ups.  I am not sure whether those people are still even in Cali.
I am a "former" Canadian now living in Cali and am interested in connecting with others for coffee or chat.

Let me know if anyone is interested.  I am currently in Canada until the 28th (those tax returns gotta be filed.....) but will be back after that.

Hi!

In looking for expats in Cali, I came across your message and got motivated to sign up with expat.com. I've been living in Cali for only a few months, but travel a lot and haven't quite settled in yet. I'm from Belgium but have lived all over. When you feel like meeting up, let me know. It'd be great to get to know people here and explore this exciting city.

Cheers,

Evi

Can you give me your email to connect and explore the meeting idea? I'm on FB if that's better.
Raymond Fellers

Hi Cali
Private message sent....

KCM

Hi Evi
I'd definitely be interested in getting together, and seeing if it would be possible to start an Ex-pat meeting group somewhere in the city.

I am returning to Cali this Friday (April 28th) and will be available anytime after that.

Id be interested in a meet up group as well.  Im moving August 1st to Cali and would like to get to know some fellow expats.

Hi Jeff,

There seems to be some interest in organizing meetups here in Cali. I'll be looking into it to see how many are interested and asking for ideas about how to organize such meetups.

Good luck with your  move.

Excellent! Yes, let's keep talking. There are plenty of expats in Cali. So strange there is no formal group yet (that I know of).

I'd be interestested in meet ups in Cali. I get so bored just hanging out with husbands family.