Obtaining permanent residency in Canada

Hi,

I would like to inquire how to obtain a permanent residency here in Ontario or what the requirements are. Here is the situation : My brother is coming down here in April or March because our mom passed away and both my mom and brother lived in Thailand. After her passing, my brother plans to come down here. He has a Canadian citizenship which is no problem for him. The only problem is, he wants to take his girlfriend with him and live here. She is Thai, does not speak English and never been here before and she has no family here.
The girl is alone right now, her family abandoned her and they do not care for her. He feels bad leaving her and will only come down here if she's here.

I really want my brother to come down to Toronto because there is only my sister, brother and I left in our family after my mom and dad passed away. We also would not mind caring for his girlfriend because I believe she needs a family.  What are your advice/recommend for us to do or for her to do? Also what documentations does she need to bring here?

My siblings and I are under 26 and we have no experience with this. I would appreciate your help.

Welcome to Expat-blog, lgithshaber :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Canada forum for effective networking.

Regards

Obtaining permanent residency in canada is not as easy as written 4 words depicts but one can easily attain information about this topic from easycanadavisa.ca easily.