Builder wanted.(bourgas area)

I am in the process of buying a part renovated house near Ishvorishte and need the help of a general builder (plastering, plumbing and electrics). Before I sign on the dotted line I am waiting for water to be connected and would also like to meet with an experienced builder to give me an overview of costs for work to be done and also inspect work already carried out.
Hope there's someone out there to help.

Ok electrics and plumbing isnt my thing so i cant do or advise you on that. I do reccomend though that you try to use local authority workers for plumbing and electrics if possible.
I dont know how experienced you are in Bulgaria already but trust me people can try to take advantage both Bulgarians and Brittish ex pats out there.
Im Russell a 32 year old Brittish man who does building work. I have spent a lot of time in Bulgaria. Originaly my plan was to buy and renovate country houses to re sell. Im still kind of doing that but i have worked for other Britts out there.. I can organise workers to cover every task but my expertise are landscaping, carpentry, tiling, structural repairs, building septic tanks, roofing.
Im in the UK at the momment working i will be in Bulgaria in may hopefully and im open to offers of work. I myself believe in charging local rates because otherwise all sorts of arguments occur its best when in rome do as the romans.
So on day rate it works roughly 35 levs a day obviously if im a working foreman i charge a little more for this service. But im not looking for huge commisions. I can supply references from previous happy customers i worked for.
Yes so if you need some help this summer [email protected]

Thanks for your reply,
We are still in the process of buying the property and would hope to start a lot of the work before May, but we all know how these things can drag on. I, like you, am able to do a lot of the work but I will certainly need help. Will keep you updated on our progress and look forward to meeting you in May.

Best Regards Keith & lesley.

Ok mate well keep me informed because i can most likely come out earlier if theres something to do. I like to move around and work in different parts i find it a interesting way to live.
Im planning on expanding my busines for 2012 so at the momment i just need to build up a list of happy clients.

I have lived and worked in bulgaria for the past 6 years, I have been in the construction industry for the past 30 years,If you want a lasting job, and not one that will need replacing in a year or so, please get in touch for any questions you may have, my email is [email protected]

Hi, Thanks for your reply. When we have finally bought the property it would be good to meet on site to discuss work and prices. There is a lot of plastering work, electrics and plumbing, I am able to do some of the work but need some professional help and advice. Your reply has you living in Haskovo, are you prepared to travel this far?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards Keith & Lesley

Hi, No problem at all to travel there, I would be glad to be of assistance in any way I can

Hi Mark,
Tried to send this to your email address but it wouldn't accept.
we have decided to buy the part renovated house nr Bourgas and would like to meet you on site to give us an idea of what you can do, electrics, plumbing and plastering are our main priority.
We would also like an idea on time needed and prices. We would like to get work started before the end of March so would like to meet as soon as possible. email [email protected]

Looking forward to your early reply,

Keith & Lesley Hibbins.

If you cannot help please let us know so we can get another builder.