Travel insurance for other GCC countries

I have health insurance from my employer in Riyadh.  However, I am about to go to the UAE and Oman.  Should I purchase travel insurance for those countries or does the GCC have some sort of agreement amongst itself regarding healthcare? Any suggestions for cheap travel insurance? Could I do it online or over the phone, or would I have to be at the travel insurance office itself?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Allons-y,

I will suggest you to contact our travel insurance partner for a free quote:

* https://www.expat.com/en/travel-insuran … ia/riyadh/

Regards

before, i bought my travel insurance to AXXA located in Kanoo Bldg. along King Abdulaziz Street (Old Airport Road).

Currently, there are medical insurance policy issued by employers that can be used abroad. check with your company if your policy covers worldwide. if it's not, you can ask a travel insurance from your company which they will request it from your insurance agent absolutely free of charge.

Hi
If your local insurance company in Saudi arabia is Bupa Arabia then you do not have to buy a travel insurance because they cover GCC countries + Egypt + Jordan + Lebanon and cover world wide claims,
If you don't:
Then try this website: bupa-intl.com  or they offer cheap travel insurance or visit a brach of Al Tawniya or just call them, how ever, if you have a really good banking records some banks offer travel insurance somehow with their membership! some VISA & Mastercard offer this feature,  if i recall NCB offer this!

Best of luck mate