Looking for English Teacher

Hello All

I am looking for the English teacher  who can teach  English to 5 years old Japanese girl, If  you are are living in Tokyo, if you have spare  time  then  please contact me via PM  to more information.

Thank you

Hi Coll-Wing,

My name is Anthony.  I just moved to Tsukuba from Toronto, Canada to stay with my girlfriend (who is Japanese).  I'm looking to teach English while I'm here, either online/skype, or in person, preferably.  I was an English tudor for 2 years in Canada at the 'Oxford Learning Centre' ( oxfordlearning.com ) and taught a computer/robotics course there as well.  I also taught art workshops. I've mostly worked with kids 10-16 years old, however, age doesn't really matter.  I'm not sure what credentials you are looking for.  I am not certified English teacher, and I have not taken any ESL courses, though I'm looking to start one this month.  I also do not speak very much Japanese yet.. My girlfriend is not the best teacher unfortunately, but as well as teaching English, I definitely want and need to learn Japanese.

That being said, if you are interested in discussing it with me, please txt me back with some more information (how is her English now, if any?), and maybe we can go from there.

Thanks!
Anthony

Hello all,

Could you please drop your ads under the required section : Language classes in Tokyo

Thanks

Christopher
Expat.com

--- Topic closed ---

Closed