About TB patients

Hi, I was diagnosed with TB last Nov,2016 in Bahrain, they start giving me TB meds and send me home the earliest possible, when I came in my country on December and I went to a health center to ask for help, they took a sputum test and it was already negative But I continue my TB medicine from the health center and then last February I did a sputum test again and it is still negTive and they change my medicine, the doctor gave me a medical certificate that i am already fit to work, my question is can ingo back in bahrain and continue my medicine there to complete my 6months medication, thank you in advance..

Hi,
Kindly read through the below link

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/117

T&R

Thank you, what if Im not new in bahrain, I've been working there for almost 10 yrs and I got my TB from there, and there is mark in the X Ray but im already cleared, can i come back?

I am afraid it would be the same rules for everyone regardless  :(  but you could try.

Re entry after cancelation of visa for inactive or active pulmonary tuberculosis, especially with a scar seen on Xray will be difficult. Usually not processed, Sorry for that.

Re entry after cancelation of visa for inactive or active pulmonary tuberculosis, especially with a scar seen on Xray will be difficult. Usually not processed, Sorry for that.

Hi I had tb last 2 years ago and now it is cured and I was planning to come in internship of hotel management
Can I come there and get work?

It's been clearly explained on many forums on this site and many times by me - use the search button.

For the GCC, it does not matter if your have been cured of TB or not.  If you have a lung scar which shows on X-ray, forget about working here.

Ishie0417 wrote:

Thank you, what if Im not new in bahrain, I've been working there for almost 10 yrs and I got my TB from there, and there is mark in the X Ray but im already cleared, can i come back?

how did it go for you? I got the same problem now but when I visited LMRA website is says that if there is a minor changes on your Xray they will still mark fit with medication and will not send you home..was your TB active or not?