Moving to philipines

Hello,
I'm thinking of moving to Philippines, and would like to know about it before going there, I'm Tunisian, currently living and working with Vodafone Qatar for 4 years Doha Qatar, 25 years old, I speak English Arabic and French, no college degree, just high school as I started working at a young age.
Questions:
1- is it gonna be easy to find a job for me with the above qualifications, and is the pay is good enough for an expat to live a European lifestyle.
2- how much do I need, to make a small business.
3- which city do you advise me to move to. ( expat friendly )
4- does telecommunication companies require college degree and if they accept expats.

I'm planing to go on vacation this august.

Hello Htakali, it was nice to know you're from Qatar.
I worked also in QA from 2011-14. Honestly I am not sure if there are lots of opportunities for expats in my country but maybe you can still find one.

What is your job in Qatar?

Answers to your questions.
1. At the moment most of the company requires college degree but in BPO it is not a must, still depends on your career/work experience.
2. Making business as foreigner is not as easy as it is, better to visit consultants in Ph.
3. Mostly, Filipinos are very hospitable. But because you are link in telecom I belive you should stay in Metro Manila, Bonifacio Global City or in Makati..
4. Almost same as no. 1

Once you arrived in Ph, feel free to contact us.
I will be back also in Ph this April for good :)

keep in touch!

@HTAKALI

You have a stable job in Qatar. Instead of coming here to the Philippines, I would suggest staying where you are. Save up for a college education, starting with that money that you are planning to spend to buy a ticket and accommodations here. Get a degree, and you will find that more doors will open for you, and be closer to living that European lifestyle you dream of.

Answers:
1. No. It costs more to "import" a European lifestyle here than living that life in Europe.
2. You are not allowed set up a single proprietorship here.
3. If you intend to work here, you would have to live in or near major cities. But it costs more to live there.
4. All entry level positions at BPO's start at being an agent. Not much pay.

It's not going to be a European lifestyle. Rentals are expensive at cities. You might have to share small room in a small condo with 2-3 other people. Forget about partying at night or eating out  if you want to eat quality food for regular meals. You would need to save on commute by riding a jeepney or a bus instead of a taxi. Sure you might get a promotion at your job and be able to buy some luxuries, but it will take some time.

Stay at your job. Save money. Get that college degree.