Managing debt; ban from entry to UAE

I am an expat from the west. I am writing to get an insight as regards debt management. Currently, I have a car loan to pay for 2 years and an outstanding credit card balance. Let's say the sum of both is pretty much 38k AED. Now, I have a job offer from another country that I want to grab. Before I move, I want to know all possible ways on how to manage and finally settle my loans from my bank. I don't want to evade anything, thus seeking any valuable ideas. Here are my thoughts on how to go about this matter:

1. Get someone eligible to apply for a loan. I will be the one to pay the monthly installment of the loan amount by that trusted person. Move to the country with new job offer. If this doesn't work, like the person was not approved of a loan, then next option:

2. Personally apply for a loan with an amount covering both car loan and credit card balance. Do an early settlement with the car - get the car title paper/clearance (own it) and close credit card. Sell the car later on and the amount sold to be paid, somehow, for the new loaned money. The remaining amount (which would be half presumably) would be paid installment.

Now with option 2, is it possible to move to another country and settle the remaining loaned amount while abroad. Will the lender still file a case against me and have me banned in UAE. If with a ban, how long will it take to get lifted before you can come back in, even for only a visit? I don't plan to abandon and not settle my loan, but time prevails with the new job offer. I am planning to send my payment monthly until I complete payment with the remaining loaned amount.

Anyone has an extensive idea that can elucidate my path further?

Dear Sir,

My best advise for you is to get a lawyer because there is a lot of work in between the companies ,banks and court....

Thanks