Seeking help for investment

Any one with detailed information about the conditions of a foreigner to invest  in the Middle East (UAE) and the guarantees to secure his investment.

As far I know you need a local citizen to can open a property in UAE. I am not 100% sure.

you can start  your business inside Free zone in UAE. 100% ownership will be for you.

I am an investor and I can possibly give you some info as per securing the investment is concern and law related to that, Drop me a line exactly what you are looking for and I can point you in the right direction.
or if you live in Marina then hook up for coffee

hello
how are you ?? i didn't understand ..you are seeking investment , or you want some one to invest your business ??
all welcome , please more details.
thanks

Can we meet?

Hi. Any foreigner can invest in free zones of UAE with 100% ownership. The non resident can apply for 3 years investor visa also to live and do his / her business in UAE. I have started a company in Ajman free zone recently.  I have got all the documents quickly as per the given time frame. Let me know if you need any assistance in company start up. Thank you.