Can someone leave the country without exit re-entry

Can any one suggest me? it's urgent

Hi

I came earlier with employment visa but I need to go to India.

Still not applied for iqama.

What should I do?

Can any one suggest me? or can give any helpful reference?

Current location- Old fish market Al murabba Riyadh

Work visa

did you left saudi without exit paper just by getting ticket please reply

I have been in Saudi 5 months and have not had a smooth working environment with my company...so due to these and health challenges have decided to go back to my country....in short can I get myself a ticket and go straight to the airport and leave ??? Kindly help me the soonest

I think you should inform your company coz here in Saudi life is not like we think everything you do you must tell to your kafeel and you need final exit.. Unless they not give you straight 3months salary you can demand for resign and decide to go home (in my opinion only)

Can I go dubai for tourist visa  and leave saudi without exit visa

Yes but you still need an exit re-entry and also, if you don't come back, you are banned for 3 years.

👆 exaclty what he said

@XTang Hi bro..

Thanks a lot for providing this input.

I have been searching this for 2/3 days in various forums  and scratching my head.

You have answered in many forums and helping people.

God bless you..
@Sahir Shariff
So you reached India or not

@vishwasba plz mail me on this yash.naiyar@[link moderated]

Hello Yash N,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the members that you are looking for are no longer active.

I invite you to create a new discussion on the Saudi Arabia forum where you can ask all your questions.

Good luck,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@Mafee  yes but first you have call your sponsor about the issue

@QHA
Same my question. Have you found any answer?

@mohammad Shehzad You can download MADAD application and submit grievance.

Its Indian Embassy consulate service.

[Moderated]

Regards

Ranjan

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promoting external channel
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@vishwasba can u please provide more details about this. I'm eagerly waiting for your reply

@vishwasba how can I contact you

@vishwasba how can I contact you

1) The user you are referring to has not been on the forums for 2 years

2) What he suggested is COMPLETELY ILLEGAL.  And nowadays, with Nazaha roaming around, don't try it...........you don't want to end up in jail for bribing government officials

@imtisal89 hi mr how are you now l am in saudia arabia l came one month ago but l want to go back my country l dont work now my iqama number issued but l did not open absheer yet so can l leave saudia without exit visa and in my passport there is 90 days work enter visa and it did not finish yet

I have still visa on my passport 50 days but my iqama issued can l leave without exit visa

can l leave with my passport

@Yoginee you have not replied my question

I came here I Saudi Arabia 4 days ago I came and I am  on now trial period, I don't have Iqama and I have to leave Saudi, I have to go back in in very urgent basis what should I do, in the airport they will stop me or they will not stop me without final exit paper

@safderraza60

First, how did you come to saudi arabia? Working visa, visit visa or umrah visa?

Working visa sir  on 28th May I came Saudi Arabia from dammam airport

@vishwasba i dont wanna comeback again so pleasw if u can manage me to do immigration clear without exit paper ..im ready to go

Who can arrange exit from saudia by taking money ...i wanna go

@vishwasba tell me bro who will arrange exit  from here i wanna go and never want to be back here

@vishwasba hello sir i need a exit visa as you said you have contact who can arrange exit visa.i dnt want to come back saudiarabia never and ever...i am in saudiarabia last 6 months.i have an emergency i need to get back to india asap.my company not giving me exit papper and asking huge money for this...if possible please help me out

@vishwasba sir i need your help i need an exit papper.i am here in saudi last 6 months my fa.ily has an issue i have to get back asap.my company not giving exit and instead asking huge money for this...i dnt want to com back in saudi in future...please arrange me a exit papper.

@priosissamanta98

Send your your contact number I will send you some details for the exit process from Qiwa.

@Saddam.husain16,

Send me your what's app number,I will send you the exit process.

@Tuan Roshan ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Tuan Roshan mine also same problem sir plus I need to update my passport and have provided company to update it but they are not updating my passport plus not approving my exit paper also my contract has ended today and iqama will expire on February 24

@mohammad Shehzad

You have to complete your employment tenure, or file case. When you file case against your employer, they will either issue you final exit visa or put you in the state of absenteeism and when you are in the state of absenteeism, then visit your embassy so they will issue you irregular final exit visa but will never be able to rerun to Saudi Arabia.

Thanks

Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum

@Tuan Roshan *** please help me for exit paper

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Saddam.husain16

Leaving the kingdom without final exit or exit re entry visa means to cross the border...

Thanks

Can anyone please help me I have received messages about my medical report has been submitted but I have not any issue and I haven't been for check up till from 4 month so what for it

عزيزي العميل: نود إبلاغكم أنه تم إرسال نتيجة التقرير الطبي رقم  33637814 بنجاح