Can someone leave the country without exit re-entry

Dear friend I too want to leave Saudi Arabia if you know someone who will send us back to my country please inform me my email I'd is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sir I am also suffering here please help to go to my country please help me I was cheated by the agent in India I am stuck in man power supply company a I came here as an House Driver I only get paid when I have oppointed or taken by any Saudi I will not get paid I ask my company to send me back to India they are demanding 10000 SAR Which is not at all possible for me to pay please Sir help me I hope Sir I will receive repaly from you my email I'd is *** I am eagerly waiting for your reply Sir.

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Can u give me contact number pl
Or whatsapp at ***

Thanks for your response I am sending you my contact details on your WhatsApp

Ok thank u

Siri sent my details on your WhatsApp number

Hi Friends,

I am here in Saudi to 20 days. Here my company giving more mental pressure and make me more frustration. I didn't get iqama also yet.  And I  came here for the 90 days labour visa. It's also not complete yet. I have my passport with me.  Is it possible to go out from Saudi Arabia without the exit visa now?
Please give me some solutions and I really need to go back my INDIA.

Yes you can leave Saudi Arabia because you are on Visit Visa and your iqama has not been done but only if you have money for flight ticket, is there any one who can arrange money for you ?

Hi Friends,

I am here in Saudi to 20 days. Here my company giving more mental pressure and make me more frustration. They get out me from the accommodation what they gave here. Now I'm standing in road with all of my luggage. I didn't get iqama also yet.  And I  came here for the 90 days labour visa. It's also not complete yet. I have my passport with me.  Is it possible to go out from Saudi Arabia without the exit visa now?
Please give me some solutions and I really need to go back my INDIA.

No brother actually I am not came to the visit visa actually it's a 90 days labour visa they only provided this to me. 
Now please say is it possible to go out from here to using this visa.  Without any exit visa?

Can I have your contact please? It's very much help for me to leave from here.  I have money for the tickets.  I need to talk something about this.  Please give me your contact.
*** this is my Saudi local number
*** this is my what's App number

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Untill your iqama is not done you are on Visit Visa for 90 days that's it and I think you had not signed any contract with your company you can leave at anytime because you have no iqama I am very sure you can leave give me your contact number I will call you

Hello sir,salam aleikum. I need your advice please

Yes you can leave Saudi Arabia but it may cost you Incan send you to your country I know people who do this WhatsApp me on ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

You can leave the country it's is very much possible please give me your contact number I will call you

Okay

Yes you can go with visit visa and dont comeback. But you will not come to saudi Arabia untill 3 years ban finish.
So if you left like that dont come back to saudi untill you finish your ban

If i was involved in a car accident envolving a death, and have not yet recieved a court date, will i be able to leave the country and come back (ie go on vacation)?

No one can answer that.  Depends on a lot of factors i.e. whether you are being held liable for the death for example.

thats what i figured. i have not had a court date even set yet. but i am being told that i can still go on vacation. is there anyway to find out if there has been a hold or stop placed on me or my visa? right now i do not have a valid exit reentry visa. they only get me a single exit reentry at a time.  thank you for your help

I have a question..someone tell me he already do a final exit last oct 9, 2019.. i check his visaa status now online its still on job? is it possible mistake or he is still here? cause the old visa re entry status says he is inside the kingdom. please answer. i need to know if he is lying

Hi IAM here in soudi Arabia 85 days ago still my kafil is not making iquama my visa is expiring soon can I go back my home country without exit stamp

Hi IAM here in soudi Arabia 85 days ago still my kafil is not making iquama my visa is expiring soon can I go back my home country without exit stamp

Give me the reply please

If Iqama is in process, you will need final exit.

Still not processed

Read carefully.  If it is IN PROCESSING, you will need final exit visa.

Thank u very much

Salam Brother,
How can someone take transfer to another company without permission of kafeel. Please give me response

Hello

i m new here but is unable to gey settled, my iqama not yet applied as i landed 1 week back but i want to leave immediately, do i need any document from company other then my passport for final exit on my visa?? My visa had 50 days validity nd still 44 days r remaining it it.

Hello Sir, I need ur urgent support, i came to ksa on a work visa with 50 days validity, its just been a week since i m here, my iqama not yet applied, do i need any letter or document for exit on my visa??

Yes, in addition to your passport (with 6 mo validity), you need additional document i.e. electronic copy of exit re-entry visa; or final exit only visa...to leave KSA.

But my ERE or final exit cannot be applied as i dnt have an iqama yet (came to KSA last week only), my question was can i exit on visa only or any additional document from company is required.

Mafee wrote:

Hi Beautiful experts

I would like to find out if I can leave saudi arabia withour exit visa.I came here a week a go and I'm still waiting for my iqama to be issued. But now I have an emergency back home.is it possible for me.to leave without exit visa.  Thanks

In case of emergency, inform your sponsor first, let's see what he replied you, in case of positive reply you might able to go Exit without making any Iqama. depend on your sponsor.
2nd if sponsor not cooperating than go to your embassy and file a case, i am sure they will help you out.

Khasma wrote:

But my ERE or final exit cannot be applied as i dnt have an iqama yet (came to KSA last week only), my question was can i exit on visa only or any additional document from company is required.

In case of emergency, your sponsor must have to write a letter to Jawazat and they can send you exit. Depend on your sponsor what he will final for you. Iqama is not necessary required to exit but you will lost your visa.

maclestat2927 wrote:

I have a question..someone tell me he already do a final exit last oct 9, 2019.. i check his visaa status now online its still on job? is it possible mistake or he is still here? cause the old visa re entry status says he is inside the kingdom. please answer. i need to know if he is lying

Check his Iqama status in Absher.

Brother can you help me.... May i know this person who can arrange exit for me do let me know.

Assalam Aliakum,
My colleague was working in jeddah company in 20018 but due to his company cheated on him with contract so he when back to india on vacation and did not come back, (without exit stamp), now is it possible for him to come back to jeddah and join new job,
what are the consequences he has to face ??
can anybody guide me so i can guide him further.

If he left on exit re-entry and never came back; this leads to an automatic ban for 3 years.  Even if he gets a visa and enters, he will be turned back from the airport.

Hi

I came earlier with employment visa but I need to go to India.

Still not applied for iqama.

What should I do?

Can any one suggest me? or can give any helpful reference?

Current location- Old fish market Al murabba Riyadh