Can someone leave the country without exit re-entry

Dear friend I too want to leave Saudi Arabia if you know someone who will send us back to my country please inform me my email I'd is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sir I am also suffering here please help to go to my country please help me I was cheated by the agent in India I am stuck in man power supply company a I came here as an House Driver I only get paid when I have oppointed or taken by any Saudi I will not get paid I ask my company to send me back to India they are demanding 10000 SAR Which is not at all possible for me to pay please Sir help me I hope Sir I will receive repaly from you my email I'd is *** I am eagerly waiting for your reply Sir.

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Can u give me contact number pl
Or whatsapp at ***

Moderated by Bhavna last week

Thanks for your response I am sending you my contact details on your WhatsApp

Ok thank u

Siri sent my details on your WhatsApp number

Hi Friends,

I am here in Saudi to 20 days. Here my company giving more mental pressure and make me more frustration. I didn't get iqama also yet.  And I  came here for the 90 days labour visa. It's also not complete yet. I have my passport with me.  Is it possible to go out from Saudi Arabia without the exit visa now?
Please give me some solutions and I really need to go back my INDIA.

Yes you can leave Saudi Arabia because you are on Visit Visa and your iqama has not been done but only if you have money for flight ticket, is there any one who can arrange money for you ?

Hi Friends,

I am here in Saudi to 20 days. Here my company giving more mental pressure and make me more frustration. They get out me from the accommodation what they gave here. Now I'm standing in road with all of my luggage. I didn't get iqama also yet.  And I  came here for the 90 days labour visa. It's also not complete yet. I have my passport with me.  Is it possible to go out from Saudi Arabia without the exit visa now?
Please give me some solutions and I really need to go back my INDIA.

No brother actually I am not came to the visit visa actually it's a 90 days labour visa they only provided this to me. 
Now please say is it possible to go out from here to using this visa.  Without any exit visa?

Can I have your contact please? It's very much help for me to leave from here.  I have money for the tickets.  I need to talk something about this.  Please give me your contact.
*** this is my Saudi local number
*** this is my what's App number

Moderated by Diksha 5 days ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Untill your iqama is not done you are on Visit Visa for 90 days that's it and I think you had not signed any contract with your company you can leave at anytime because you have no iqama I am very sure you can leave give me your contact number I will call you