How to arrive to Costa Rica ?

Hi first let me thank you for your opportunity to help people wante to move to Costa Rica I need all the information regarding this example How to arrive to Costa Rica I need to know  about cost of living, the best Provence where can I find vacancy in hotels I have a very good experience in hotels and resorts I worked in restaurants, reception, travel agency,even I can work as a driver I d like to move ASAP, also the exchange rate of costarica  currency by usd the best airline ticket
Thanks in advance for your help
Waiting for your reply
Yasser afifi

Hi Yasser,

Welcome on board  :)

To begin with, i recommend you browse through the different sections of the website.

You will get some useful information by reading the articles of the Living in Costa Rica guide. Make sure to read the threads of the Costa Rica forum, you will find several categories under which members have posted their topics (bank and finance, formalities, visa etc..)

Looking for a job and/or housing, feel free to drop an advert in the 2 following sections :

- Jobs in Costa Rica

- Housing in Costa Rica

All the best,
Bhavna

It is very difficult. for a citizen of Egypt to get a Consular visa, so please go to your  nearest embassy for requirements. At most, you will be given one for only  30 days then you must leave the country. The Egyptian fiance of a friend of ours was detained in Nicaragua, then deported from there.
To legally work, your employer must apply for a work visa before you arrive.

The exchange rate is $50 (Egyptian pound) for 1532.colones or US$50 for $900 (Egyptian pounds).

How to arrive in Costa Rica?  I would suggest by plane :)

How to arrive in Costa Rica? Go south from Mexico or Nicaragua or north from Panama or Colombia.
LOL.
Getting a job here is very very difficult for foreigners, and not legal until you're a permanent resident which takes years and $ to accomplish.