Christmas in Copenhagen

Hi there, I am Arsen and I am planning to spend this Christmas in Copenhagen even I don´t know anyone there. Will be happy to meet people there :)
I am originaly from Armenia then I moved to Spain and currently I am in London.
Find place to stay in Copenhagen is easy (Airbnb) I was wondering if there is more people like me and we can join each other for Christmas.

Thanks.
Happy Christmas :)

This might be of interest to you (if there are still tickets)
http://studenterhuset.com/event/traditi … as-dinner/

Merry Christmas/
Nellie

You should check out the pubs or bars to meet other English speaking and easy going people.
The best pubs in Copenhagen are The Old English Pub and  The Globe Irish Pub! Could be a fun environment around Christmas!
Have fun & let us know how you get on!

Dear Nellie.

Thank you very much for you advice. I am very grateful.
That few minutes that you spend answering my query, I think will changed my whole Chrismas this year. This was exactly what I needed, be far but surrounded of people.
There were tickets left and I bought mine.

I hope you have an excelent holidays and for anything that you may need in London or Barcelona do not hesitate asking me.

Best Regards.
Arsen.

Thanks Jobboard_Finder.
I will check that places and if you insist will let you know how was everything :)

Best
Arsen.

I hope you will enjoy your time in Copenhagen.

If you are still in Copenhagen on the 28th of December this event might also be of interest:
@ The Bird and The Churchkey
Gammel Strand 42
Copenhagen

Wed 28 Dec 18:00 - 23:00

Thank you for your offering of information about London and Barcelona. I'll keep this in mind.

:cheers:
Nellie