Anyone up for a movie?

Hi Guys!

I'm a 23yr old student and I just moved back to Denmark after 3 years in the U.S, I've been gone for a while so my social network dwindled a bit since I left. I've traveled and lived in UK and other places too for a while so it's been along time since i've been back.

I'm looking for some new friends to hang out with in the Copenhagen Area. If anyones up for a trip to the movies it would be awesome since I've been dyyying to go for a while now :D

But yeaaa... Ummmmm well I speak fluent danish and I know my way around this place so I can people out with that, :P I'm kinda itching to get back to speaking english too since I miss it already :)

If anyone lives within a reasonable distance from Copenhagen we should definitely meet up too

Anyways drop me a message or a post :D

Alright mate? I'm new here and I'm studying at KU for the summer. I don't really know anyone yet and it'd be great to meet up. I'm staying in Island Brygge not far away from a massive cinema and I don't really have much to do until next Monday so let me know if you wanna hang out.