Expats meet up - please join

friday evening 7.30 pm. @ clarke quay

do contact me  [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

take care.., good day..

cheers

uday

hi there,

I'm not expat in Singapore, but I visit Singapore so often due to my job.
Can I join in meet up event for my next trip to Singapore?
It sounds interesting.
Kim

Hi guys,
any update on this coming weekend?
count me in

see u ALL :)

Count me in too !

[Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

hi, i am James from Perth Aus, and always in Singapore every 2to3 weeks and would love to meet up with a great relaxed group of people for dinners and drinks, please count me in ...

When is the next meet up? :)

march 11 friday i suppose?

hi all

count me in, male Australian 30

hi everyone,

i am interested too...moved to singapore last week only

drop me a mail at [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!] for any meet up plan..thanks

cheers

do count us in...let us know if dnt mind me wife and kiddo taggin along...

wen is your next planned meet...

heya guys

is this happening anytime soon? if so, where and when?

Hi Guys,

I am expat male here, will be interested to make new friends and meet up for coffee.

my MSN: [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Email as well

:)

hey.... uday group- expats ..im a newbie here in singapore...jst arrive 2 months ago and still dont have enough friends looking forward to meet you guys....=)

HI
I am interested to join the group.
would be great if i get to meet some buddies for badminton and photography

I might be an expat in Singapur for two weeks, will be mostly busy but would like to met other expats and locals.

Arriving from South America.

Hi! Really want to join as well! but gonna miss tonight's gathering cos I m still traveling in China. Will there be any lovely gathering around the 9th or 10th April??? Gonna head back to Singapore from Vientiane~~

Anyone kind enough pls fill me in!! please~~~~  [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

how about this Friday April 1st !

Hi

I would like to join you guys

name: fahad

Nationality: Oman

Staying: Singapore

Contact: [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

I am Male 30yrs

Non-Dirnker, non-smoker

rukawashuha wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Flora here from Australia. Look forward to knowing all of you. Please let me know if everything is up. I am@ [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

cheers,

Flora

Hi Flora, I'm from the land of down under too. Which part of Australia are u from? I've lived in Sydney and Melbourne for about 10 yrs, but I'm a Sydney girl through and through. I'm currently in search of more girls friends here in Singapore, wanna be friends?

Looking forward for a nice girlie chat :)

Cheers

Xoxo

elainepanda

Hey,

I'm 22, male and I'm from India. Born in Mexico and brought up all over the world. lol. Anyways I'm interested for future meetups.

Email ID : [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hi guys, is the meeting still going on? I want to give it a try. I am here from last 3 years. I spent most of my time in my work so no friends yet. I want to become more social now. Please let me know about next event.

Bishnu

hi,

Would really love to join. Greg from Spain

Hi all,

Wanna meet up this Sunday afternoon?

joycetan , could be nice . Where do you think ? Maybe Sentosa or some east coast park activity ?

Hello I just arrived in Singapore yesterdfay I ll be here until saturday.

Anyone could suggest a place to drink cofee or to show us the place?

I ll try to check internet this afternoon. hope someone could read it

genadyc wrote:

joycetan , could be nice . Where do you think ? Maybe Sentosa or some east coast park activity ?

hmm....seems like not many respond. Usually i will meet up for a drink or lunch at town area which is more convenience to everyone. Do you have any idea?

Hi!

I'm french and i would like to discover the city!

I'mm ready to make a big group!

Keep in touch!

udaya86 wrote:

Hi, i am an expat. i moved from india to london. and then moved to singapore. i got 2 expat friends for now from france and italy. would like to make big group.

will meetup @ clarke quay riverside.  we will fix date once we got enough friends.

all expats welcome. pls count in. email me  - [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

have a good day all....

i'm so sorry i'm not in Sin next sunday but ok for another day!

joycetan wrote:
genadyc wrote:

hmm....seems like not many respond. Usually i will meet up for a drink or lunch at town area which is more convenience to everyone. Do you have any idea?

Well tomorrow is my last day in singapore.

I'll try to check my email box tomorrow morning maybe someone could suggest a palce to meet and talk.

see you !

gmontessuit wrote:

i'm so sorry i'm not in Sin next sunday but ok for another day!

joycetan wrote:
genadyc wrote:

Ehmmm....actually is this Sunday ;)

how about illuma shopping center meet at the cafe and chit chat...i will be there at 7pm tonite....drop me a msg [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!] mei

Hi all,

We will meet 12:30pm at Coffee House @ Fort Canning Lodge for a lunch . Then if weather will be nice we can have a nice walk in the park it self there are plenty of cool places there.
And if people will be up for some music we can stay for the Singapore heritage music fest.

pm me your contact if you would like to join us ;)

Cheers

Hi, I'm new here, am interested to join in any future meetups that you guys may have. :)

Hey,

let me know for any future meet ups as well.

Very much interested in meeting new friends.

id love to join guys!

Hey there,....Am lata here.....
New to Singapore as well,.....from Mumbai......would love to know more expats here,....let me know when is the big gathering!!...
Cheers!!
Lata

count me in

my name is Felix

not really expat here, been here for 6 years

So u r pretty much a local,.....but always good to meet up new people......:)

Yapp hehe, can consider local now.

But meeting new people and able to ecpand network and listen to stories always been great

Hey count me in if you decide to meet up again :)

Closed