Expats meet up - please join

Hi, i am an expat. i moved from india to london. and then moved to singapore. i got 2 expat friends for now from france and italy. would like to make big group.

will meetup @ clarke quay riverside.  we will fix date once we got enough friends.

all expats welcome. pls count in. email me  - [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

have a good day all....

count me in! [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hi Amanda,

we have meetup this evening 7.30 pm at clarke quay. we wish u to join us.

u can sms me - [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

bye,

uday - 25/M moved from india to london to singapore

Michael - 27/F moved from italy to singapore

Patrick - 29/M moved from france to singapore

hey guys, want to meet up on last week of feb 211, planning to visit SG for 3-4 days, can u help me sort my itinerary... im confuse....
thanks hope to hear from u soon...

hi prince..,
     welcome ..  contact us once u arrived..

bye..

Hi ALL,
looking forward to meet u guys soon...
in gods will..

best regards,

princess

count me in, [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hi udaya,

Please count me in.

Regards,

Me Me

[Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!] (sms will do)

udaya86 wrote:

Hi, i am an expat. i moved from india to london. and then moved to singapore. i got 2 expat friends for now from france and italy. would like to make big group.

will meetup @ clarke quay riverside.  we will fix date once we got enough friends.

all expats welcome. pls count in. email me  - [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

have a good day all....

Hi there, just reading your messages.  My husband and I are new here as well.  If you can let me know when you are next meeting, that would be great.  We have 7 year old twins so hopefully we will be able to organise something and come out!  Email at [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!].   Thank you and hope to meet you all soon.

hi nessie,

you are most welcome to join us. u can sms me @ [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

i will inform you once the date and time of event is confirmed..

i wish to assist you for any help u needed, as u r new to singapore..

good day..

see u,

uday

guys

count me in.indian expat. here for quite some time

-dhana

count me in. Please pm me if you guys have any events

Hey count me in if you guys decide to meet up again.

Marian

[Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hi All,

Please alert me at [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Thanks..bye :)

I'm keen too!

Heeeloo to everybuddy! Count me in!!! ;)

Hey uday,

How did this activity come along? Have you guys met yet? If you have any thing lined up for the coming weekend, then please buzz me at [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Can I join in? When will be the next meeting?

Get in touch with me [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

udaya86 wrote:

Hi Amanda,

we have meetup this evening 7.30 pm at clarke quay. we wish u to join us.

u can sms me - [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

bye,

uday - 25/M moved from india to london to singapore

Michael - 27/F moved from italy to singapore

Patrick - 29/M moved from france to singapore

hey uday,

count me in as well if you have another meet up.

Jay [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hi,

I would like to join. Just let me know when and where or you can sms me [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Melody

Hey guys,
Am I too late? Count me in when you next meet up.

Cheers,
Manji

do keep me in loop for any dinner or a get together.

change is begining of new aspect of life

Hi Guys,

I am pretty much interested to join. Pls count me in.

:)

Regards,

Asif

Hi all,

Please advise me if there is another round, I am very interested in joining the group.
I am from France and I just arrived 2 weeks ago for at least one year !

Hi

Also interested... been here for just under 3 months and have nothing on this weekend. I'm from Melbourne, Australia of Russian background.

Email: [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Cheers,

Dmitry

Count me in as well. Cheers,

Email: [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hey I am interested when is the next meeting I just started work here a couple of weeks ago ago and dont really know many people so would be great to meet new people. Cheers Luke sms [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hey!
I would love to join a meeting. Is there already a date for a new meeting? I am 25/f from the Netherlands, just moved to Singapore for a 5 month internship.

See you!

Would be awesome to go out with a big company :D

Hey guys...any plans for the this long holiday weekend?

number is [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Cheers,

Jaz.

Count me in as well [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]... an Indian, moved to Singapore last month after about two years in the UK.

Cheers,

Uday

Dinner @ Brewerkz Works, Clarke Quay at 7 pm on 11th Feb.

Please confirm latest by 10th Feb mid-day, this would enable to book the tables... 6 people have already confirmed!!!

Cheers,
Uday

would like to confirm the dinner tmr at Brewerkz works

That's great Amanda, see you tomorrow :)

Hello,

Just a quick one for those who are attending the dinner tonight, please note my no. in case you are late or cannot locate us at Brewerkz Works... [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!].

See you in a while.

Cheers,

Uday

Hi there, would be cool to meet new people - count me in for the next meetup. I've been here for a few months. I'm Indian.. was in the US for a few years and now I've moved to Singapore.

Hi there, join me in for is interesting [Private contact details removed by moderators - please read the forum rules!]

Hello everybody, Wish you had great time.

so how was the meeting?

Anyone could tell us how it works?

Any pictures?

we are looking forward to eharing from you guys !

Count me in for the next meet up please
Love to know more from you all

Hi ALL,

when will be the next meetup? im coming to town this weekendany updates?

looking forward for this meetup...

Closed