Property prices in the Seychelles

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in the Seychelles is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in the Seychelles?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Aloha Pricilla.... i have a few different questions for you..... am getting closer to organzing different places to live at the moment...will try to keep it simple.... can you help me with some information around the subject of which bank is the best to chose for international transactions, creditcard and wirehandeling on the seychelles.
Do you need a physical address before you can establish an account to serve your needs when you get there ?
Are there different banks ?
Are they different in needs or service for business related subjects or private people ?
How does a non profit organisation work on the seychelles ?
Do you know of people who know or could forward me some addresses or contacts that i could ask ?

As we say in Hawaii...lots of love and many blessings for the day.
Aloha

little addition...soon will change the starting add from years ago, there are a few mistakes in there ... as soon as i have time... someone helped me in a 'funny way' but by heart sooooo.... later on more profile correction....
am taking care of my mother right now..aloha

Do you have a personal email to write to ?

who ever has knowledge about the above I am grateful for any information that serves the bigger picture of a healthy family....

also about airflight companies, since traveling has become much more dificult and challenging lately as experienced....better to be careful and know ahead of time

Hello Nicole,

Just to remind you that Priscilla forms part of expat.com team and she initiated this discussion to encourage interaction between the members of the forum. :)

Best regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

I know...thank you...i had once personal contact with her and tried to reestablish that since i could not find the email address anymore and at the same time open the door for people to add to the better for good and not hold back....and as far as they know and are able to, to accomplish whatever we can do together.... it's a different kind of thinking...thank you for your concern...she understood me back then and i was grateful for this....mahalo... as we say thank you in hawaii... and open the doors for all good beyond personal limitations but unity for a better, more mature, much more gentle and very precious humanity...thank you ..... Aloha

Do you have any informaton i am interested in, in addition to your reminder ???

Thank you, if you do let me know....aloha

p.s.
the knowledge about the above requested is comprimed as a start to what i want to create over there ..... thank you

since i have a few experiences going to different places in the world ... and know what to avoid.... so i ask the questions that are important one step at a time and at the same time can serve other people who are interested to learn.... aloha and again mahalo for your concern